Wednesday, August 8, 2018

After long time...

Hay hello friends I am back. It's very late post and I will shortly explain what happens in past day's.

Firstly My post graduation is complete. Now i am Master in Science  in Zoology ( Animal physiology specializetion ) with 64%.
now I am preparing for SET,NET,JRF Exams. and also doing B.ed ( it is essential for become teacher at junior college). 
 And i am doing a little job too At private couching classes. I teach Science subject at 10th class. it is very interesting and experience full and also increase my basic concepts in Biology, physics, and chemistry subjects.

So stay connected . I will share my Study experience also.

we start new blog/ YouTube channel/ web site Doctor's Biology.
What's is in the Doctor's Biology see in next post...

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

भारतीय जनता युवा मोर्चा आंदोलन

भारतीय जनता युवा मोर्चा. बेमुदत आमरण उपोषण कर्ते @Rau_Sudarshan यांची भेट.. pic.twitter.com/fZ8nI6aN1S — RAhul awatade (@RAhulawatade1) Apr...